Press Release: President Signals Support For Livability, Transit And Jobs
President Obama released his fiscal year 2011 budget proposal on February 1, 2010, signaling a clear commitment to the Sustainable Communities Initiative he announced last year as well as his continuing support for the federal interagency partnership between the U.S. Department of Transportation, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Press Release (PDF, 120 KB)
- U.S. Department of Transportation budget (PDF, 179 KB)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development budget (PDF, 179 KB)
- Narrative about FY 2011 budget (PDF, 107 KB)
- Reconnecting America budget analysis of programs related to livable and sustainable communities and transportation choice (PDF, 44 KB)