CTOD Webinar Schedule Revised
The Center for Transit-Oriented Development's webinar schedule has been updated, moving this month's webinar into next year and shifting everything else. Webinars with an * are sponsored by the Federal Transit Administration.
- Webinar on Climate and TOD* – January 17
- Webinar on Joint Development* – February 14
- Webinar on TOD 101 – TBA
- Webinar on Regional Planning – March 13
- Webinar on Cargo-Oriented TOD – April 10
- Webinar on TOD and Families – May 8
- Webinar on TOD 101 – June 12
Registration details will be sent out a couple weeks before each webinar. Please also check periodically for updated information on session description and panelists information.
The webinar sessions are sponsored by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and are valuable to planners, practitioners, housing advocates, MPOs, local, state and federal DOT's, transit agencies, sustainable communities grantees, advocates, as well as elected officials and other decision-makers.